Friday, November 04, 2005

Taggerific

Okay, so it happened. I've been tagged. And though I'm still not exactly sure what that means I do know I have to now tell you, my dear reader, 20 things that I've never blogged before, I think. So here we go.

1. The smell of ketchup makes me want to vomit.

2. I love the smell of skunk.

3. I once peed my pants in the 3rd grade, during Creature Teacher, while class was in progress.

4. I desperately wanted to be a Fly Girl on In Living Color.

5. I love to watch gymnastics, ice skating and ballroom dancing.

6. I would love to be a contestant on Ballroom Bootcamp on TLC.

7. The worst thing I ever threw up was hot and sour soup while I was 32 weeks pregnant. I managed to get it all over most of the bathroom; then I had to clean it up.

8. When I was little I used to choreograph roller skating routines to Madonna's Like A Virgin album.

9. The first cassette tape I ever bought was Madonna's Like A Virgin. I think I was 8.

10. I've only ever told one boy that I love him. He is now my husband.

11. I have given birth twice with no drugs. I plan to do it a third (and possibly a fourth) time too.

12. When I was little I tried to unscrew the metal part of a light bulb. It didn't work and I have the scar to prove it.

13. In 5th grade I got in trouble for kissing a boy, let's call him Tim, during recess. I got sent to the principal's office, reprimanded for my inappropriate actions and a call was made to my mother. The next day at school our class had a special assembly about the physical happenings that shouldn't happen between boys and girls. Everyone knew it was because of Tim and me.

14. When I was in high school I decided I wanted to be a marine mammal trainer. My senior year I got to work at the Maritime Center in Norwalk, CT. One of my responsibilities was feeding the sharks. I had to stand over the open shark tank on a tiny little plank and throw fish into the tank. Every time I did this I just knew it would be the time I fell in. One of my most favorite things was working with the harbor seals. I got to feed them, play with them, get kisses from them and clean their dirty, poopy tank each week. It was one of the best experiences of my life.

15. I am deathly afraid of heights.

16. When I was little I wanted to be Puerto Rican when I grew up. Don't ask, I don't know.

17. My brothers named me after the Bionic Woman.

18. Growing up my brothers found great amusement in tickling me till I peed my pants. They'd also hold me down and fart on my face.

19. In the mid-80s I had the HUGEST crushes on Lars Ulrich and Eddie Van Halen. Had? Who am I kidding. I still think they're cute.

20. I detest tomatoes. I am not a huge fan of chocolate. I refuse to eat lamb or veal (for cute baby animal reasons). I do however highly enjoy brussels sprouts, asparagus, beets and artichokes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! you did it too! i figured you guys wouldn't, but you came through. it's tedious, isn't it.

#11 - oooouch, you are simply amazing!
#20 - my belly is yearning for lamb chops right now...with fava bean puree. mmmm. oh and brussel sprouts too!