Monday, August 21, 2006

Bumblebear, Moosel and Eleroo

The catering job was a success. It was in a beautiful home, with a kitchen so much nicer than mine. I got to use double ovens. I was in heaven. Though the big pregnant bump made it really hard for me to reach into the top oven. Some of the appetizers I had meant to prepare didn't turn out and others I just didn't have time to do. Same with some desserts. But, overall there was plenty of food and people were full of compliments. I am glad it's over.

I will not cater again until I am no longer pregnant. This last job was so difficult. My next job is November 4th. I look forward to it. It is for a friend. She is starting her own event planning business and has asked if she can use me for her jobs. Let me think about that for a split second... Um yea. So that's pretty cool. Hopefully we can partner together and have a prosperous business future.

This will be my first job ever NOT pregnant. That will be so nice. I don't care that I'll have 3 kids. I WON'T BE PREGNANT. That is all that matters. It's what husbands and babysitters are for.

So yea, you'll get a maternity leave of a break from hearing about my catering ventures. Lucky you.

No comments: