Friday, May 18, 2007

I have this friend

So I have this friend, let's call her Shmebie. She is a good friend. Problem is, Shmebie, she disappeared on me a little while ago. I call her, even leave messages for her but she never answers her phone, never returns my calls. She doesn't even email me. I miss her dearly. I want to know how she is. I want her to know that I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without her. I know she was right, believing for so long. If only she could see me now, see what I've become. I know she'd never leave me again.

Shmebie, if you're out there.. Please email me, please call me. I think of you often. I miss you. I want to hear your voice. I need to know you're okay.

Sincerely,
Gekkha-Kahn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am peeing my pants laughing so hard right now. My home email is behrmans_88@msn.com. The new phone is 209-274-2512. I'm on vacation until Tuesday, I'll call this weekend.

xoxo