Sunday, June 19, 2005

Owen Michael

I met my newest nephew on Wednesday. He looks just like his sister, Olivia. He has black hair (and for this family of hair-challenged newborns), quite a bit. He has long toes and fingers. I didn't get to see much of him (there were 5 other kids there sucking every last ounce of my energy). But I did get to take one close-up look and he is just darling. There is something about little tiny newborn babies. Though my daughter is just closing in on 12 weeks, Owen totally makes me want another one. It's funny, Adelaide is only just 12 weeks old and yet next to Owen she looked like a big chubba-chubs. She looked so huge compared to him and yet she was that size just a short time ago. Man.. How time does fly and how fast little ones grow.

Anyway.. Another congrats to my brother and sister-in-law (who seriously deserves some sort of recognition for going through it 4 times). Owen is beautiful (and the name rocks big time!).

No comments: