Thursday, May 18, 2006

For a dear friend

Now that our friend Steve is who knows where out in the yonder.. I feel a sense of responsibility to keep him posted as to the happenings in our world, as he is a bit incognito. So Steve, if you read this, we miss you, we are praying for you, and we can't wait for you to return. I know it must be hard to be away from Steph.

And in case you didn't know, we found out we're having a boy! He will be called Porter. Porter Cash. He is due to arrive at the end of September, so figure most likely he'll make his debut at the beginning of October. We are very excited to be adding to our brood.

Here are some pictures of London and Adelaide.





Thank you for your service to this country. You deserve the utmost respect for doing what you are doing to help keep the rest of us safe and free. You are more of a man than most.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, that is really cool of her. I wish that I could reply some how.
That is the least that I could do. I didn't think that anyone cared that
much. Steve

Hey I had to copy and paste your blog into an email to Steve. He cannot look at certain sites there where he is. He certainly appreciated the kind words, so did I. Miss you guys, we can't wait to come back for a visit.

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Steve - we all care that much! Tommy and I are praying for you and are very grateful for your commitment!

Stephanie - maybe you could pass on that message to Steve since he probably won't be able to read this. Thanks!