Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Spreading the disease

It always strikes me funny how pregnancy comes in clusters. During my pregnancy with London I knew (actually personally knew) 5 other women who were pregnant too. If you ever were to visit our old church (Crossings in da house) you would see specific age groupings of the kids there. While pregnant with Adelaide, 5 other women at our current church ended up pregnant too. All the babies were born within 6 months of Adelaide. Boy did that put a strain on the nursery staff!!!

So now, as I announce to you my readers, that I am once again expecting (that would be baby #3, due at the end of September) I have just come to find out that 2 of my dear friends from CT are also expecting, one at the end of August and one on the same day as me. How trippy is that? I have two other friends who are due in May and June. And I believe the good people at Gymboree pump some sort of pregnancy drug through their ventilation system. The two other moms in London's class are both pregnant. And the class after ours, there are 4 pregnant women in there and one who just had a baby a few weeks ago. Seriously! I was just bound to get pregnant with all that surrounding me! It's an epidemic.

Watch yourselves....

No comments: