Monday, July 11, 2005

Belated

So I totally meant to post on Friday, July 8th... Gabe and I celebrated 5 years of marriage. I really wanted to post that day to wish him a Happy Anniversary (since he didn't let me buy him a gift) and give him a big SHOUT OUT for putting up with me for 7 years. Through the ups and downs (and believe me, after 2 kids, there are plenty of downs), Gabe has held my hand and loved me through it all. And on top of that, he is an amazing father. It is so evident how much he loves his children. And watching him grow in his love for our kids has deepened my love for him.

So Gabe, even though it's late.. Happy anniversary. I love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! happy anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out hun. It means a lot that you'd want to tell the world how much you love me.
I love you for the past 5 years of marriage and the past 7 years of our relationship. And i'll love you till I can't count the years...
-Gabe

Anonymous said...

You guys are too sweet to each other, i think I threw up a little ;) Happy aniversary.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I'm sorry I missed this. Congrats you guys. I'll wear Steve's cardboard heart on my head for a day to celebrate! yay (like my wife said)!